Sunday, December 29, 2013

Knitting for Friends - Hiro, the Seed Stitch Cowl and Mt. Fuji

Hi Everyone!

Back with the Knitting for Friends series. This time my knitting traveled all the way to Japan! A friend of mine was travelling to China and Japan and I asked her to pass on this little surprise to Hiro. In fact this friend of mine who was delivering the gift will also feature soon on my blog wearing another knit item that I made specially for her.

So here is Hiro, wearing the cowl I made. If you liked the cowl, you can find the free pattern here.

Hiroshi Imase ©

A few fun facts about Hiro and some of his pictures

He is a teacher and feelosopher. In case you wonder what the letter is, the way he likes to put it the following: making a difference in kids' life by awakening their excellence. He is also a great photographer, so I decided I would share a few of his other pictures with you!

Sit back and relax. The first one has become the wallpaper on my phone because I loved it so much, then I realized it also has a calming effect on me. The light play and the whole picture is gorgeous.

Hiroshi Imase ©
 This one is also really neat. Awesome winter feeling!

Hiroshi Imase ©

I think this is a great way to wrap up 2013. I want to wish a Merry Christmas  to everyone! And a Happy New Year! Will be writing some more next year and as usual I will have a giveaway in mid January for the blog birthday. Next year will be special because I want to offer some knit items to you guys who will be joining the giveaway. I will post some patterns and then I will start a voting so you guys can decide what would make the best gift for the giveaway. See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More