Friday, February 25, 2011

Skincare Review


I got a new haircut! You can see it in the vid :o) 
This is the first skincare review that I am posting on my channel. There is a huge beauty community out there on YouTube from which I learned a lot. My absolute favorites at the moment are fuzkittie, kandeejohnson, cutepolish and TheStyleDiet. I decided to talk a bit about the products I use at the moment and share it with you. I use the following products at the moment in my morning and/or evening skincare routine:

Neutrogena- Visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash
Neutrogena- Deep moisture comfort balm
Neutrogena- Ultra Moisture SPF 15 for dry skin
Shiseido- White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment
AHAVA- Gentile Eye Make-up Remover
Neutrogena- Blackhead eliminating lotion
Kiehl's- Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Kiehl's- Uktra Facial Moisturizer
Forever- Lips
Essence- anti-spot intensive night treatment
Essence- anti-spot moisturizer

The Make-up I am wearing in the video:

Sonya- Cream to Powder Foundation (Porcelain)
Sonya- Cactus Green Eye-shadow + Sterling Eye-shadow
Sonya- Rose Petal Blush
Max-Factor- Under Eye Concealer in Ivory 303
Max-Factor- Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara in Black
IsaDora- Brush-on Gloss 03 Candy

I will present some nice Sonya Eye-shadows I like in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More